You have the right to withdraw from the contract within a period of 14 days without giving reasons. The withdrawal period shall expire 14 days after the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, you must mail us via (email@example.com). Please do not forget to state your order number.
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
If you withdraw from the contract, you will receive back all payments you have made up to that time (exclusive of any additional costs related to minimum order size) immediately and in any event no later than 14 days after we have been informed of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You shall only be liable for any reduction in the value of the goods resulting from the use of the goods which goes beyond what is necessary to determine the nature and characteristics of the goods.
We will refund the purchase amount as soon as possible, at the latest within 14 days after termination, using the same means of payment with which you made the original transaction. No fees will be charged for such refunds.
We may withhold refunds until we have received the goods back, or you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods in their original condition, whichever comes first. (EN L 304/84 Official Journal of the European Union 22.11.2011)
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately, but in any case no later than 14 days after the day on which you have notified us of your decision to withdraw from the contract. You will be on time if you return the goods before the period of 14 days has expired.
You will receive an order confirmation immediately after you place your order. This also contains a link to the European model form.
Returns only from THE NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM and LUXEMBOURG (free):
- At Reference enter your order number that belongs to the package.
- Fill out the return slip that is included in your package.
- You pack the items in the original box, including this form, the accompanying order confirmation and any accessories and/or maintenance products.
- Go to the DHL Returns page and fill in your details:
If you have checked your data, click on "Send". You will then receive an email with a form which you can use to return the package free of charge at a DHL service point.
Please note that you will be sending the package to Bleecker.
* It is also possible to use any other carrier of your choice to return your package. In that case please make sure that the address is clearly stated: Bleecker, Einsteinweg 25, 3404 LH IJsselstein. You will then pay the shipping costs yourself.